Not open for further replies.
Username: iron_golem4
Map Name: Spruce Hills
Photos: [Posted Below]
Warp: /plot tp iron_golem4 1
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: Between 40 and 50
Builders: iron_golem4 [myself]
This is my first map submission and I hope your team will consider it.

1573447380929.png

1573447441800.png
1573447604135.png
1573447654337.png

Attachments

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
The build is very plain and boring. There are also a huge amount of the same jumps in a row. I suggest using as many blocks you can vary as possible. Also the build is unoriginal as we have other maps with the same (ish) theme. -1

The build is very plain and boring. There are also a huge amount of the same jumps in a row. I suggest using as many blocks you can vary as possible. Also the build is unoriginal as we have other maps with the same (ish) theme. -1
Thanks for the input. I'm considering scrapping the map and starting anew. I think that's a better idea. I'll use your advice the best I can. Thanks again!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello iron_golem4,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map relating to hills (HilltopTown.)
The build is a bit plain, with the repetitive use of floating islands which are unfortunately an unoriginal concept. If you're going for a hills theme, I recommend putting the structures together, and having them on solid ground. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this, so good job on that!
The parkour is also quite repetitive a lot of the time, with the use of fences and straightforward jumps. I recommend incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire build. You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! I do love that the parkour was incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! I also feel that the length was okay for a medium, but the jumps were definitely too easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.