Not open for further replies.
  • Username(s): YoungBoth and Angelo_NGL
  • Map name: AroundTheSphere
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • 2021-02-24_21.33.35.png
    2021-02-24_21.33.43.png
    2021-02-24_21.33.54.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: YoungBoth #2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps): Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

Attachments

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
Hi! I am not a map judge so take my advice with a grain of salt. Unfortunately I do not think this map will be accepted in its current state. First off, try to make sure that your map has a proper theme. Try to think characters from movies or places from games. It's also very vital to have an original theme, while the theme "around the circle" is original, it isn't up to standard with the themes that are on maps that are accepted. Secondly, the parkour is not very varied as it is mostly block jumps ladders and fences, while there are some different jumps, try to include lots of different blocks such as walls, enchantment table, brewing stands, water etc. Finally, I would just like to add that lots of floating parkour is not accepted on manacube anymore as it makes the map look very messy and can block out the view of the build. While most of these points are negative, keep trying by looking at recently accepted maps as they are a perfect example of what you need to be aiming for for getting your map accepted.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ,YoungBoth and Angelo_NGL

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based the build of spheres (Planets, EarthCenter). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build is accurate for what you are going for but is a bit plain with just one sphere. The build is also a bit messy with most of the parkour being floating with barrier block indications all around.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a medium map, so good job on that! The difficulty was a bit too hard through. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, ladders, and slimes. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.