zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hi there, I unfortunately don't think your map is going to get accepted. Firstly, the theme is unoriginal as there already exists maps like this. In order to get a map here you need to build a theme that hasn't been taken before.
You can refer to this list here to check if your map has been taken -> Parkour List - Google Docs

Secondly, you map needs to have a main build that the parkour is integrated into, not a massive floating course. This is just due to the standards of the server. Next time, try to make one moderately large build and building parkour on and around it. Furthermore, the parkour needs to be more varied and unique. Right now they're very basic linear and ladder jumps with not much variety. To get an idea of what is needed, have a look at some of the newer maps to see how the parkour goes.

I wish you the best of luck

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheLeviDR,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some ore related maps (2DMC, GreatCavern.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
There is not really a main build, which is a big concern. Every map needs to have a main build that reflects your theme well and has plenty of detail and depth.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map. The parkour is also a bit confusing in some spots, so make sure you have a clear path for players to follow. The parkour is too easy for the hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.