Parkour - RANKS!

Hey there, my name is Chris aka Gucci.
I have a brilliant idea to "wake up" bored player on the PARKOURSE server:

So, my idea is to build with several user / staff-member PARKOURSES, where you will receive an unique TAG (e.g. "JUMPMASTER" or something like this).

It won't exist only one rank-parkour, no, it will exist, if my idea gets accepted, many more rank-parkourses!

I just have to get a BUILD and PARKOUR-TEAM.

I would appreciate, when a staff-member replies to my thread and i hope it get accepted!

A wonderful rest of Tuesday!

~ Chris | GucciNggah

So, my idea is to build with several user / staff-member PARKOURSES, where you will receive an unique TAG (e.g. "JUMPMASTER" or something like this).

It won't exist only one rank-parkour, no, it will exist, if my idea gets accepted, many more rank-parkourses!

I would appreciate, when a staff-member replies to my thread and i hope it get accepted!

~ Chris | GucciNggah
This is a wonderful Idea! Im really excited for this! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11

~ Chris | GucciNggah
If it's : "If you build/make an amout of map for Parkour, you can get a rank", there is already the Mapper rank (3 accepted maps).
If it's not, then I just didn't understood.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
If it's : "If you build/make an amout of map for Parkour, you can get a rank", there is already the Mapper rank (3 accepted maps).
I totally agree with Shinx. I do find this idea a bit confusing when we already have the Mapper Rank. I find it very difficult to understand. You should edit your idea and make it more clear. Good Luck. :)

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
I think that the what they were implying was that he/she and other players, including staff members, could make maps for other players to try and complete for tags such as "Jumpmaster" not that he/she and other builders would be getting a tag.

I dont mean it like this, i mean that you will get a rank, WHEN you did a parkour, which got build by staff/user. - it is called- rank-jump...

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I dont mean it like this, i mean that you will get a rank, WHEN you did a parkour, which got build by staff/user. - it is called- rank-jump...
All maps ; or atleast almost all maps are build by users…
Only champion maps are build for a specific Reason and not from users, why not giving a title when you beat all champion maps, but need more champion maps first.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
He means 1 big map that's quite difficult that would give a tag if completed. Other parkour servers have that type of stuff and some even have some weird challenges like 1000 head hitters or 500 paneups in a row as challenges for a tag. I would totally be for a really hard course that gives a tag if completed.( I would be willing to help with the parkour, if this Idea gets taken into consideration)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I like the idea of titles with champ maps, i would say that since there are currently two champ maps, having a title for each maybe? Kinda like the christmas tags and those type of things, but a themed one for completing each champ map

All maps ; or atleast almost all maps are build by users…
Only champion maps are build for a specific Reason and not from users, why not giving a title when you beat all champion maps, but need more champion maps first.
If you STAFF will give us user a chance to build such a rank-parkour on a world, not a plot, it would be much more better, because you STAFF will focus on your next champion maps and a few of us user will focus on building a rank-parkour. I am totally convinced that user who farm all day long mana, will be very interested in beating those maps!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906148][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the idea of titles with champ maps, i would say that since there are currently two champ maps, having a title for each maybe? Kinda like the christmas tags and those type of things, but a themed one for completing each champ map
That is my intention! Building other maps with a TAG as a reward!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906203][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really play parkour but I would definitely like to see/try this! Good luck!
Thank you for your support!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906243][/DOUBLEPOST]
He means 1 big map that's quite difficult that would give a tag if completed. Other parkour servers have that type of stuff and some even have some weird challenges like 1000 head hitters or 500 paneups in a row as challenges for a tag. I would totally be for a really hard course that gives a tag if completed.( I would be willing to help with the parkour, if this Idea gets taken into consideration)
Thank you for supporting my idea! This will be a great achievement!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
If you STAFF will give us user a chance to build such a rank-parkour on a world, not a plot, it would be much more better, because you STAFF will focus on your next champion maps and a few of us user will focus on building a rank-parkour. I am totally convinced that user who farm all day long mana, will be very interested in beating those maps!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906148][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is my intention! Building other maps with a TAG as a reward!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for your support!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531906243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for supporting my idea! This will be a great achievement!
So, you mean a big parkour map, big as a champion map ~, which is really hard and build by users ?
Why not but building the map is gonna be the problem, because building a map big as a champion map (more or less) would be really, REALLY long to build, and need to be decent (The map is still build by users, so the map could be judged, and maybe refused, and refusing something as big can be really frustrating.).

If players are too lazy to build droppers (go build droppers please please), building a map big as a champion map is gonna be almost impossible (Even if 10 players are building the map).

Zoomd

MVP+
Zoomd
Zoomd
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
If I understood correctly it does sound like a decent idea. Could definitely be interesting and add more to the server!

So, you mean a big parkour map, big as a champion map ~, which is really hard and build by users ?
Why not but building the map is gonna be the problem, because building a map big as a champion map (more or less) would be really, REALLY long to build, and need to be decent (The map is still build by users, so the map could be judged, and maybe refused, and refusing something as big can be really frustrating.).

If players are too lazy to build droppers (go build droppers please please), building a map big as a champion map is gonna be almost impossible (Even if 10 players are building the map).
The map has not to be beautiful, the jumps in there is the focus...

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
The map has not to be beautiful, the jumps in there is the focus...
The build is still important, making a map only for the jumps is not interesting at all, and even if it's focused on the jumps, the map need to be enough hard, fun and not confusing etc... There is still some thing to do :/

The build is still important, making a map only for the jumps is not interesting at all, and even if it's focused on the jumps, the map need to be enough hard, fun and not confusing etc... There is still some thing to do :/
But it does not have to be a masterpiece like the works of BlockFortress...