Parkour server idea!

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to make this forum post to say that I have an idea for the parkour server,
as of right now, there is no way (that I know of) to check what parkourse courses you have done and what not,
what if you would make a book (book and quil) and it would say the name of the parkour, and how many times you've completed it. For this to actually work though, you would have to name every parkour, I don't know if this has happend yet 'cause not every course tells you its name (it should btw) but it would be really cool, and nice to keep track of what you have done.
-Rowan_01

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Great idea!!! :D

I think this is a great idea! Another thing that could possibly be added, is a parkour menu relating to the current Dropper menu. You could choose a course you want to do, simply by clicking on it, in a menu screen. This could also be used to show which maps you have completed.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
I think this is a great idea! Another thing that could possibly be added, is a parkour menu relating to the current Dropper menu. You could choose a course you want to do, simply by clicking on it, in a menu screen. This could also be used to show which maps you have completed.
Agree completely, and that dropper interface kinda thing, could be added too maybe, maybe they could make it so it shows how many you have done in a book, and more information, and if you click it you can get teleported to the parkour, that would be amazing