Closed Parkour Submision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username-EdvardsW and HomieBoxYT
  • Map name-Country road
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it-/plot v -78;5
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)Medium you will see why when you test it
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 36
    • Photos of your Parkour- are attached files

Attachments

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
The idea is simple enough but the jumps are repetitive and does not keep you wanting to do more. -1

f5w

-1 The theme is simple and there are also too many floating jumps, which are allowed but not too many are allowed. Also at the beginning a a a sign says you go in the house, but you can't open doors, this is an easy fix as all you have to do is keep the door open. Good luck on this and future map submissions!

Ratings
-1 The theme is simple and there are also too many floating jumps, which are allowed but not too many are allowed. Also at the beginning a a a sign says you go in the house, but you can't open doors, this is an easy fix as all you have to do is keep the door open. Good luck on this and future map submissions!
okay i forgot that sorry
and im gonna fix it tommorow

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Edvards,

I'm going to be CLOSING this submission as I can't find your map in either of your plots or your friends'. If I was mistaken, please tell me through the forums, discord, or in-game. Thanks, have a great day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.