Ratings
Map made by AsasanSaft
Theme: Bones
This Parkour is called "Bonetrousle"
Parkour is located on AsasanSaft's #1 plot
Difficulty: light Hard
Jumps: ~ 94 ,6 Checkpoints

Name comes from the game named "Undertale"
It's a song name that plays within that game.
The name doesn't have a big meaning behind it.
It's played during a boss fight with a skeleton !

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello AsasanSaft,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a few maps from the Undertale series (Flowey, Sans, Undyne.) However, this is executed differently, so good job on that!
The build is well-done, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into it. It is accurate to how skeletons are, and it does resemble Papyrus a bit. However, the build is a bit messy mostly due to the fact that there are a lot of structures throughout, and they are separated quite a bit.
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! However, there are sections of repetitiveness (ladders,) so just make sure that there aren't too many of them. The length of this map is more suited for the expert difficulty; however, the jump difficulty is more suited for the medium difficulty. If you're aiming for a hard map, go for around 60-80 jumps, and try to make the course slightly more difficult with some newer jumps.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.