Rejected Parkour Submission - Minecraft Creation Parkour - HARD - By Saliloo & AlexSoldier210

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14

Hard: 65-85 jumps

Do /Warp MinecraftCreator To Test The Map.

Theme : Minecraft Creation / MineVast.

Made By
Saliloo & AlexSoldier

SCREENSHOTS :

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Negative Feedback:
This parkour map even by seeing the picture looks out of order and random things.
Also, There are somethings that dont really belong in the topic "Minecraft Creation/Minevast.
Bit too easy for a hard maybe add a few more jumps?
Positive Feedback:
Good Parkour Nice with the pixel art, it was fun playing it and I'm sure the server would to.

(I AM NOT A PARKOUR JUDGE)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been rejected.

Your map is very disjointed. I felt that the different concepts, such as the computer producing the minecraft world were interesting when you started the skyblock section, but the moment you hit the iron bars, and a random pixel art sword, you lost me completely.

It felt like I was playing two different maps, and they did not link together well enough. Also, this map is too easy to be a hard map. It feels much more suitable to being a medium map.

Ways to improve this map would be, try not to change the theme too much. I didn't get why I was suddenly in a prison cell, or a pixel art sword. The skyblock section looked nice, and you could easily have ended it there to make a nice easy map.

Remember, you can always re-submit this map, or create a new one, at a later date.

~ Billy