Not open for further replies.

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I checked the parkour out and it looks cool! I just think instead of the random blocks you should stick to melons, but that's my opinion.
I really like the look of the giant melon (and it has a storyline so that's cool)

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I think this map should be rejected because:
1. We already have a random blocks map.
2. Theme not clear.
3. Not correct format.
Not reviewing.

-Awe

AwesomeG1rlyG1rl, Proud Sponsor!

Thanks DubTheDev :D I'm planning to make more but this is just my first one so it has some minor problems
[DOUBLEPOST=1455383740][/DOUBLEPOST]Awe, if you say your not reviewing, does that mean it wont be a course? because if it is not, I want to make another

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Please show screenshots and specify where the map can be found.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Thanks DubTheDev :D I'm planning to make more but this is just my first one so it has some minor problems
[DOUBLEPOST=1455383740][/DOUBLEPOST]Awe, if you say your not reviewing, does that mean it wont be a course? because if it is not, I want to make another
Hey, Awe doesn't look at parkour submissions, Only some staff do and we have staff tags, awe just gives her opinion, I would've looked at the map but I can't find it now so I'm guessing you removed it as Awe said she wouldn't review it. If I'm wrong please let me know so I can go and look at it for myself :3

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Opinion:
Rejected Not Correct Format ( Not Staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.