ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hello, I will be giving you a -1 for the following reasons listed below

Theme:The theme is super unoriginal
Build:Unfortunately the build is mostly pixel art imo which is rarely accepted anymore
Parkour: Parkour looks a little harder for a hard so Id say an expert

Ratings
5 2
Hello, I will be giving you a -1 for the following reasons listed below

Theme:The theme is super unoriginal
Build:Unfortunately the build is mostly pixel art imo which is rarely accepted anymore
Parkour: Parkour looks a little harder for a hard so Id say an expert
Does anyone ever give anything but a -1? like seriously why does everyone say that. also 2 pixel arts is hardly "most the build" and i put it there cause last time i got criticised for not having builds. and the parkour is hardly expert level, i can do it after or XD

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Does anyone ever give anything but a -1? like seriously why does everyone say that. also 2 pixel arts is hardly "most the build" and i put it there cause last time i got criticised for not having builds. and the parkour is hardly expert level, i can do it after or XD
Keep in mind, different people different opinions. Everyone can say whatever they feel like about your map but it's up to you weather you care about it or not. Now to the point. This server's standards have changed over the years. You may have seen pixel art maps but they will not be accepted anymore. So basically anything pixel art related, even if it's 1 build, gets thrown out the window. What they mean by "build" is something very particular representing your theme. For example, if your theme was "sheep" you would build a sheep, a fence, a valley... That would be your build. Now I cannot say much about the parkour since I have not tested it, but keep in mind that if you have floating parkour that is most likely going to be a minus to your map too. (changed with the pixel art maps, they don't like that anymore)
Nonetheless, good luck with your submission :)

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
As said above, there are lots of Pokemon theme builds. Everybody knows it's quite hard to fine ideas of builds yk. But i'd give +0.5 for various jump blocks. (I like the neo's tho)

Ratings
5 2
Keep in mind, different people different opinions. Everyone can say whatever they feel like about your map but it's up to you weather you care about it or not. Now to the point. This server's standards have changed over the years. You may have seen pixel art maps but they will not be accepted anymore. So basically anything pixel art related, even if it's 1 build, gets thrown out the window. What they mean by "build" is something very particular representing your theme. For example, if your theme was "sheep" you would build a sheep, a fence, a valley... That would be your build. Now I cannot say much about the parkour since I have not tested it, but keep in mind that if you have floating parkour that is most likely going to be a minus to your map too. (changed with the pixel art maps, they don't like that anymore)
Nonetheless, good luck with your submission :)
im not gonna disagree with you but they should really do something about the old maps. cause if they wouldnt meet the standards today, they shouldnt be there anymore ya hear me? ps: nice essay lol

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Charlizarder,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we do have several pokemon maps already (Pokemon, PokemonArt, PokemonStadium.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is indeed mostly pixel art, and as it might have been explained above, maps that are primarily based on pixel art are no longer accepted as they are overused in earlier maps.
The parkour is varied throughout quite a bit, so good job on that! However, it is floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the hard difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map; I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.