Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map name : Parsky
Checkpoints : 3
Jumps : 45 approximately
Difficulty : Easy
The tester : Me (Bluweez)

/plot visit Bluweez 2 (In the map maker world parkourse)

About this :

It is a parkour based on flying islands, there is no particular theme.
I bet everything on the diversity of jumps by avoiding putting too many ladders that make the parkours I find unpleasant.

Attachments

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review c:
Theme
Pas très bon, il y a déjà pas mal de parkour avec le thème "Forêt", et le theme est pas très original de toute façon. Fait gaffe la prochaine fois !

Build
Assez beau, mais essaye d'avoir un build principal dans ton parkour et aussi essaye de build ton parkour sur/dans ton build et pas à côté.

Parkour
Peut être mieux, il y a pas beaucoup de variation de blocs, essaye de mettre de la glace, soul sand...
Je pense aussi que la dernière partie est trop compliqué pour un easy parkour (A cause des échelles juste après le dernier checkpoint et le neo après).
Et dernière chose, ton parkour est un peu long pour un easy (20-40 jumps pour un easy parkour).

Mon opinion
Je sais pas trop, ta map est assez belle, ton parkour est plutôt moyen, mais le thème est pas bon et tu devrais améliorer un peu quelques truc ; peut être essaye de corriger les points négatifs histoire que ta map a plus de chance d'être accepté.
Theme
Not so good, there is already some "Forest" themed parkour, and the theme is pretty unoriginal. Be careful next time !

Build
Looks good, but try to have a main build on your parkour and also try to build your parkour on your build and next to it.

Parkour

Can be better, there is not a lot of variation of blocks, try to put some ice, soul sand ...
Also, I think the last part is too hard for an easy parkour (The ladder tower just after the last checkpoint and the neo).
And your parkour is a bit long for an easy (20-40 jumps for an easy parkour).

My opinion

I don't really know, your map looks good, the parkour is not bad, but the theme is not good and you need to improve a bit some thing ; maybe try to correct every negative point so that your map have a better chance to be accepted

Ratings
Review c:
Theme
Pas très bon, il y a déjà pas mal de parkour avec le thème "Forêt", et le theme est pas très original de toute façon. Fait gaffe la prochaine fois !

Build
Assez beau, mais essaye d'avoir un build principal dans ton parkour et aussi essaye de build ton parkour sur/dans ton build et pas à côté.

Parkour
Peut être mieux, il y a pas beaucoup de variation de blocs, essaye de mettre de la glace, soul sand...
Je pense aussi que la dernière partie est trop compliqué pour un easy parkour (A cause des échelles juste après le dernier checkpoint et le neo après).
Et dernière chose, ton parkour est un peu long pour un easy (20-40 jumps pour un easy parkour).

Mon opinion
Je sais pas trop, ta map est assez belle, ton parkour est plutôt moyen, mais le thème est pas bon et tu devrais améliorer un peu quelques truc ; peut être essaye de corriger les points négatifs histoire que ta map a plus de chance d'être accepté.
Theme
Not so good, there is already some "Forest" themed parkour, and the theme is pretty unoriginal. Be careful next time !

Build
Looks good, but try to have a main build on your parkour and also try to build your parkour on your build and next to it.

Parkour

Can be better, there is not a lot of variation of blocks, try to put some ice, soul sand ...
Also, I think the last part is too hard for an easy parkour (The ladder tower just after the last checkpoint and the neo).
And your parkour is a bit long for an easy (20-40 jumps for an easy parkour).

My opinion

I don't really know, your map looks good, the parkour is not bad, but the theme is not good and you need to improve a bit some thing ; maybe try to correct every negative point so that your map have a better chance to be accepted
Ok thx

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Bluweez,

I am sorry but I am going to be rejecting your map submission.
The theme you have chosen is not not unique, we want maps that have original themes so they don't get boring. Also, some players may find this a little too hard to be an easy map because of the slime block jump you included, they are not the easiest things to do for beginners. However I do like the other jumps you included.

Thank you for this map submission, I hope to see more in the future!
-Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.