Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
----[Dear ManaCubers]----

I am posting this post today as I want players to join my party!

These are some of our party features:

I have built a space area underground where every member can claim their own room to store their stuff and live in.

I have built a party hub as I call it. It is supposed to let any member of the party choose an area to go. As now we only have 2 destinations which are: The main base where the rooms are located and A farm area with an IG farm.

People can access the hub at any time. As I already said I built a hub where players can choose their destination. This place can be easily accessed as I already placed the party home there. Players have to type /p home or /party home to access the hub in no time and I am serious. Using/home it takes you 4 seconds to teleport when the party home has no delay.

Rules:

-No Griefing
-Do not take players items without permission
-Do not claim without my permission

-Do not break any server rules
-Do not be rude to ather members
-Do not abuse Party Chat

If players are caght breaking any of the rules they will be warned and added to my list. Players can take 2 warns and the next would be a kick from the party.

Requirements:

Have discord. This is the only requirement as I want to have this party for new players and help them get started.

How to join:

To join you can go ahead and msg me ingame when I am online.
Message me on discord with your ingame name.
Reply on this post with your ingame name.

My discord (best option to contact me)
------ JasonKalf#3301 ------
My in game name:
--------- JasonKalf ---------

Make note that starting a conversation with me on the forums will be the worst option to contact me to join the party as I may not respond.

Also for 100% join mesage me on discord as I am always there.

Also make note that this party is mostly to help new players.