Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello IgnusUmbra,

I am sorry to say this map is being rejected. The theme is kind of original, I'm not entirely sure what the Path of Naraka refers to, but despite that, the map is aesthetically similar to heaven vs. hell themed maps or contrasting dimensions, so I would say it is not original in that sense. Make sure to check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure your theme is original. There isn't really a build on this map to be judged. Try to have a main build or structure in the future in which the parkour is placed on, attached to, around, or inside.

The parkour is not mixed well at all, and varied somewhat. Try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map and mix them throughout to avoid the parkour becoming repetitive. For example, having too many fence jumps, ice jumps, ladders, etc. can be repetitive and a bit boring to play. The parkour is also entirely floating because of a lack of build. I also feel that the parkour does not suit the hard difficulty very well. I would recommend looking at our Mapmaking Wiki Guides, as well as checking recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.