Rejected Path To The Underworld - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Cool map but kinda bland, I feel like the builds need more work. The parkour seems a bit easy for a hard map.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey thedestoryer2020,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of nether-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. For starters, the build itself is just very unoriginal. We have tons of nether-themed build on our server, and this one doesn't bring anything new to the table. Then you have the issue with the actual blandness of the interior/exterior of the build and all of the floating parkour. There's a lot that has to be addressed pertaining to the build.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long and hard enough for the difficulty, but it was incredibly repetitive. The best example of this lack of variation is the 15-20 jump segment where you're just doing the same head block jump over and over again. That's just not fun to do, you need to be more creative! Also, the lava part is exploitable and you could use some more lighting throughout the parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.