Rejected Patriotism's Donkey Kong Arcade Parkour Submission

Hiya! I'm Patriotism, and this is my first post/submission! So i was messing around with some pixel art and the outcome was a classic Donkey Kong themed parkour. I'm not quite sure of what I would set the difficulty to. It has over 150 jumps, but the jumps aren't overly hard. There should be a screenshot posted below. Its all on one wall, so there wasn't much to screenshot. Here's the dropbox link for the download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v82bfnd4zxnrkzl/Donkey Kong Parkour.zip?dl=0

I hope you like my parkour and accept it so others can try it out! Thanks and have a good one

Attachments

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Would it be possible of you to rebuild this map, or a smaller version of it, in a creative plot. We did say we accept worlds from players, but it's just inconvenient for us. If not, we will be happy to review the map anyway.

I'd just like your clarification first.

Would it be possible of you to rebuild this map, or a smaller version of it, in a creative plot. We did say we accept worlds from players, but it's just inconvenient for us. If not, we will be happy to review the map anyway.

I'd just like your clarification first.
Good afternoon and thanks for the reply! I would gladly do my best to build a version that fits into my creative plot, but doing so would make it much smaller. I'll get to building it ASAP, and if you like the one in creative or if it's just easier to use, that's fine. If not, I'll save the world version. Once again thanks for the reply and have a great one.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Good afternoon and thanks for the reply! I would gladly do my best to build a version that fits into my creative plot, but doing so would make it much smaller. I'll get to building it ASAP, and if you like the one in creative or if it's just easier to use, that's fine. If not, I'll save the world version. Once again thanks for the reply and have a great one.
Admitted, the one you submitted initially did look a little too big, so a more compact version might help a lot more. Thanks for co-operating, helps out a lot.