Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Hello fella manacubers.

When i first came to manacube store, i saw you can pay with credit / debit cards and payPal. Since i am underage and i dont have a credit card, i usually payed with paysafecard on other games or servers. If it could be possible, i believe it is not just me who wants to pay with paysafecard.
You can transfer paysafecard money to paypal but you need a paysafecard mastercard card to transfer.

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
Hello fella manacubers.

When i first came to manacube store, i saw you can pay with credit / debit cards and payPal. Since i am underage and i dont have a credit card, i usually payed with paysafecard on other games or servers. If it could be possible, i believe it is not just me who wants to pay with paysafecard.
You can transfer paysafecard money to paypal but you need a paysafecard mastercard card to transfer.
I think that might be a reason as to why Paysafecard isn’t on Manacube, so that it prevents overspending from those underage. How ever I could be wrong and they could look to adding it in the future.

But for now, I think it might just be the case of needing parental approval before spending the money.