GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks for having me check the skips and just slightly assist in this map :D It was really fun!
Spectacular build as always, good parkour and an unique and original theme!

Good Luck :)

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
This map was very well done! The build is great, and the parkour was well made, although it did feel too difficult in this area:
2020-06-02_14.10.52.png

But I don't think that will be a problem :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ewout,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: The theme is most definitely original as no map on the server currently resembles this map in the slightest. Good job!
  • Build: The build is fantastic, I really do like it a lot because of how creative it is. It isn't just some peace sign, it's a chill dude drinking some tea and relaxing. The build executes the theme well and is original, detailed, and attractive.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the hard difficulty. I found it to be long enough and hard enough. Although, I moved the last cp a bit forward because I found it to be to close after the penultimate one. Regarding the enjoyability of the parkour, it was very fun to do. You used a variety of jumps/blocks which made it never feel repetitive. The only things I had to address were adding some barriers to prevent some minor skips since you had patched almost the entirety of it.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.