Perks Guide

Which server(s) do you have all perks for?

• Survival

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Skyblock

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Islands

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Creative

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello there! If you don't know already, my name is Speediare. I haven't done a guide in a while, so I decided to do one now. This time, it's on perks. Now, I'm talking about perks that you can buy from store.manacube.com, with the Perk Keys and some other ones as well. Now, let's get started!

Perk Keys
To start, we're going to talk about Perk Keys. Perk Keys are like Ancient Keys, but instead of giving money, spawners, or the Lucky tag, they give special perks, such as commands. They are normally $12, but with all these sales, you can probably get them for under $5. You can only buy these keys for Survival, Skyblock, and Islands. If you buy a Legendary Key, you will have a chance to win 2 Perk Keys. They are usable at /warp treasure, at the Perk Chest. When you win a Perk from the Perk chest, you will not win the same perk ever again, so you are safe and don't have to worry about buying more keys until you get all perks. Another thing about the Perk Chest: Right clicking the chest makes you exchange the key (but if you don't have a key for it, you get flung back. :p); Left clicking the chest allows you to see what perks are winnable.

The Perks (Note: There are some Perks that are only winnable on certain servers.)

2 Magical Vaults (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
The first perk we're talking about is 2 Magical Vaults. They are like ender chests, but only accessible by commands. You can access them by either /chest and /chest 2, /pv 1 and /pv 2, or /vault 1 and /vault 2. Each vault have 6 rows and 9 columns, allowing you to store 54 stacks of items in one vault, so it's basically like the size of a double normal chest. Both vaults combined allows for 108 stacks of items to be carried. If you ever need more storage to carry around on you, these two vaults are the way to go.

/setwarp (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
The next perk is /setwarp. If you ever want something you make, such as a grinder, have easy access for all players, this is how. You do /setwarp (warpname). It can be whatever name you want it to be, but I will recommend that it makes sense for what the place is. So, if it's a grinder, "grind" or "grinder" would fit it.

The Master Kit (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
The Master Kit is a pretty good kit to have. To use it, it's /kit master. It has a cooldown of 24 hours, so basically, it's usable once per day. It contains 48 Diamonds, 48 Emeralds, 32 Iron Ingots, 2 stacks of EXP bottles, a stack of Diorite, Polished Granite, Grass Blocks, & Andesite, and 32 Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Dark Prismarine, & Sea Lanterns.

/heal (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
/heal allows you to fully replenish your health and hunger. It has a cooldown of 3 minutes, so you can't go spamming it, especially in PvP. It's very useful, especially if you're low on hunger and don't have any food (and if you're lazy to buy food from /shop). NOTE: if you have the
MVP rank, you are automatically given this perk, and you will not win it from the Perk Chest.

/block (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
/block allows you to automatically turn any item that has a block form, such as minerals, into its block form. It's just like crafting them, you need at least 9 of that item for /block to turn it into block form. It doesn't have a message in chat saying it worked, so you do need to keep an eye on your inventory.

More /sethome's (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
There's always many places you have to go between, and /home helps a lot. With more /sethome's, you can do /sethome (homename), and teleport to them, it's /home (homename). To see your whole list of homes, do /homes. On Survival, the Perk Chest gives you a max of 20 /sethome's, while Skyblock and Islands gives you a max of 32. (It was possible to win a max of 32 on Survival, but only by the means of the Love/Lucky Chest from February/March.)

2x McMMO XP Multiplier (Skyblock, Islands)
McMMO is a very unique plug-in. It basically tracks almost every action in Minecraft, and it's only on Skyblock and Islands here on ManaCube. For every time you do an action tracked by McMMO, it gives xp to that action, to level it up. With this perk, you can get twice the xp, leveling up the action even faster.

/sellhand and /sellall (Survival, Skyblock, Islands)
These two commands are given to you, when you win it, at the same time. /sellhand allows you to sell the item that you're currently holding (and if it's a sellable item in /shop), and /sellall does the same thing, but with every sellable item in your inventory.

Water Immunity (Islands)
We all know water's deadly on Islands. It gives you Hunger 2 and Slowness 2 for 30 seconds, and damages you while you're in it. With this perk, you won't take damage or get these effects at all. You'll be completely safe, just like if you had a Water Breathing potion.

Voxel Sniper (Creative)
This tool is buyable in the online store's Black Market section, and it's given to you when you obtain the A grade. It allows for better map designing, terraforming, and landscaping. The items that act like your tools (Similar to World Edit, which uses a Wooden Axe) are an Arrow and Gunpowder.

/Filter (Survival)
This is honestly a very useful command, especially when going for the Breaker quests, so you don't have to worry about not getting the OP Pickaxe. :p It makes sure that blocks/items won't be picked up. Do /filter in-game, to see all the commands. /filter toggle will turn on the filter. Every item is filtered to not be picked up, by default, and to add stuff to the filter so that you can pick them up, hold the item and do /filter add hand.

That is all obtainable Perks from the Perk Chest and the online store. I hope this guide helped you understand more about these perks, and I will see you guys next time for the next guide I make! See you guys next time! Have a good day! ;)

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
You can also access the vaults through /vault 1 and /vault 2
Thank you for that note, Rainbow. I'll be sure to add it in. ;)

I would give you a cookie Star but sadly I have no such permission. This is a great guide and very detailed for each Perk. Good work and I also look forward to seeing more guides from you in the future.

Haha I can give a cookie after all!
Haha, thanks for the cookie, Johniee. :p I appreciate it, and your comments on my guide. :D (Also, if you want permission to use the Cookie rating, click on the "Get Your Forum Donator Rank" link in my signature, and follow the guidelines given by Dacon. o_O :))

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
(Also, if you want permission to use the Cookie rating, click on the "Get Your Forum Donator Rank" link in my signature, and follow the guidelines given by Dacon. o_O :))
I did what has been said ages ago on that thread. Dacon just hasn't got around to doing it yet. :(

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
As much as I'd love to buy 6 perks keys, I probably won't.. It'd really just make me feel even more over powered, which I already am very over powered with MVP and all. But, if I ever do, I'll buy all perks for survival!

ibes1508

Mod
ibes1508
ibes1508
Mod
Ratings
i completely forgot about /kit master, thanks for the reminder. Also pretty sure water immunity on islands is useless rn since they removed the whole poisonous water thing :/

And the perk crate is gone ofc lol. They r now spread across the monthly crates. (Hugback, Fastplace, Artmap, Chatfeelings etc.)