Pet Ender Dragon Bug

My daughter (User: Joliesky76) has a wayward Ender dragon following her around and it's not her pet but it keeps following her and disrupting play.
If anyone has any info on how to get rid of it, or maybe one of the admins can help, Please!

Thanks

Ratings
My daughter (User: Joliesky76) has a wayward Ender dragon following her around and it's not her pet but it keeps following her and disrupting play.
If anyone has any info on how to get rid of it, or maybe one of the admins can help, Please!

Thanks
Hmm. Maybe it is someone trying to mess around with her in /disguise. If it's a pet, then /pet remove usually works. Ender Dragon pets are only available to Vast and up (I think), but the last time I saw Joliesky76, she was a VIP, so I doubt this has anything to do with EchoPet (/pet).

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You might try using /near to see if other players are near her when this is happening. If any staff are on when this occurs please use /helpop to ask for assistance. You can use /staff to see what staff is online.

If you do identify a player harassing her when no staff are on, please make a screenshot using a program such as Lightshot (http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html) and post a link to the screenshot to Player Reports under the forums so we can deal with them.

Purpz

Thanks for helping guys.
We don't have access to the /near command.
The dragon only seems to show up at night, around 8-9pm pacific time. Other than that it's fairly random when it spawns in.
It's really messing with her game and some of her friends seem to get mad at her because the dragon is bugging them and they see it following her so they think it's her fault :(

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I am going to forward this to the creative team so they can help.

Sorry for the problems you are having.