• Burger King Foot Lettuce

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
40 jumps
/plot h Blueberry____ 2
Medium
it's my second map I might not know what I am doing bit I think it looks pretty nice.
for variation of jumps, this map has head-hitters, glass pane jumps, vines, ladders, and enchantment tables.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
I have no idea if the theme is original or not but I thought of it when I was about to go to sleep because I wanted to add some of that glass fog into a build and I thought a haunted house would be cool to have it in.

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
omg I love this so much!!! I think this is gonna get ACCEPTED and here's why!

First of all, the theme is quite original, but there has been a CHAMPION map that has been accepted with the theme haunted manor, but that shouldn't make any major difference. Also you have fitted the theme petrified manor quite nicely! Also, I think this would fit the EASY difficulty more than the MEDIUM difficulty, as I only counted 37 jumps, and the jumps fit the easy difficulty quite more. No need to adjust! Good Job On That!

Second of all, the build fits its theme almost PERFECTLY! I love how you made it look run down with vines and leaves, and making the roof stairs face different angles! Also I really LOVE how you added lightning clouds! They look amazing! Fantastic job on the build!

Last of all, the parkour. It is an average improvement from last time, as you haven't made it too varied enough. You should add stuff like flower pots, piston heads and bases, ( I can teach you how to do those because they are very cool ), trapdoors, beds, water and lava jumps, and some more enchantment tables. Feel free to message me if I'm online to help you with all of that!

I am EXTREMELY proud of how far come from your last map! Well done! I really hope this gets accepted so the community can play it!

I recommend you PM me in-game for me to help you with the parkour!

Kind regards,
SwagifiedGorilla

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
omg I love this so much!!! I think this is gonna get ACCEPTED and here's why!

First of all, the theme is quite original, but there has been a CHAMPION map that has been accepted with the theme haunted manor, but that shouldn't make any major difference. Also you have fitted the theme petrified manor quite nicely! Also, I think this would fit the EASY difficulty more than the MEDIUM difficulty, as I only counted 37 jumps, and the jumps fit the easy difficulty quite more. No need to adjust! Good Job On That!

Second of all, the build fits its theme almost PERFECTLY! I love how you made it look run down with vines and leaves, and making the roof stairs face different angles! Also I really LOVE how you added lightning clouds! They look amazing! Fantastic job on the build!

Last of all, the parkour. It is an average improvement from last time, as you haven't made it too varied enough. You should add stuff like flower pots, piston heads and bases, ( I can teach you how to do those because they are very cool ), trapdoors, beds, water and lava jumps, and some more enchantment tables. Feel free to message me if I'm online to help you with all of that!

I am EXTREMELY proud of how far come from your last map! Well done! I really hope this gets accepted so the community can play it!

I recommend you PM me in-game for me to help you with the parkour!

Kind regards,
SwagifiedGorilla
There is also an Insane map called HauntedMansion, but yeah it is somewhat original!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Blueberry,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Although there are no maps that are themed after "Petrified Manor", such as this one, I don't believe it's a very original theme. In its essentiality, it's a theme that falls under the mansion/manor/house themes. Which makes it not very original. Regarding the build, it's pretty decent. It's a well-executed mansion, but, the poison/petrification parts are rather unattractive. The PK is pretty long for an easy but I found its difficulty to be rather appropriate, you just need to work on the length. It was decently varied but I found the parkour to be quite confusing at times. If your parkour needs the constant use of arrows, it might be a sign that you should make it a little clearer. I hope you take these criticisms into consideration for your future map submissions, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.