Ratings
877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: Pigsie
Map Difficulty: Easy
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 16
# of Jumps: 22
# of Checkpoints: 2

Screenshots: Pigsie honestly looks terrifying in 3D in general compared to her spell card so imma just leave this normal front facing screenshot compared to the reference here
2020-05-11_17.10.56.png pigsie1.png

Pigsie is a really awesome healing spell in the game Wizard101.
The lore behind the spell is that she's a student pretending to be a Pixie at Pigswick Academy, so she gets hoisted up by another student in the spell and all goes awry (it's very cute ok she really tried)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Quinny,

I'm happy to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. The theme is most definitely original as we have no "Pigsie" themed maps or Wizard101 maps for that matter. Good job! The build is great as it looks exactly like what you were going for, is simple yet detailed, and is very adorable. The PK length and difficulty most definitely fit the easy difficulty. It's short, easy, and to the point. I found it to be an enjoyable parkour as you integrated it very well to the build and had a wide variety of jumps. The only issues I found were minor skips (which I'll show you below). Great map, I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Skips:
1. Added barriers here so that players couldn't just jump on the original ones and skip a couple of jumps - 2. Added these 3 barriers so players couldn't skip the same jumps as before through an alternative method - 3. Added this barrier so that players couldn't just go around the back of the map and skips a couple of jumps -

Status
Not open for further replies.