Rejected Pirates Treasure. (60 jumps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Nr13_Aiden__JK_
Plot ID: 47;102
Jumps: 60
difficulty: I don't really know i think normal.
Theme is: Pirates
Name of the map: Pirates Treasure
CheckPoints: 5
I made the map but i don't really know if i did things correct or not… Sorry.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Nr13_Aiden__JK_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
unoriginal, as we already have a map of the same theme (even though it is executed differently) (PirateTreasure.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for. However, the structures throughout this are quite scattered throughout, making it look messy, so try to group them closer together!
The parkour has some variation seen during bits of the map; however, it is quite repetitive in certain sections, so try making sure that the variety is spread through the entire map! The parkour is also floating throughout (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look quite messy. This issue can be fixed with the structure separation issue. The parkour is also a bit confusing at points, so make sure that you have plenty of indicators (signs or arrow heads) so players know where to go! The length of the map is good for a hard map; however, the jumps are a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.