Rejected PISTON - Easy/normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I made a map that I think will never be accepted, due to jump count that is really huge, grand total of 135 jumps that can be set down to 90 with no problem and the overall design, that I may have improved. The map does not include any special mechanic other than jumping from block to block, because I wanted to make the map passable even for myself.

I can´t cecide about the difficulty - with 135 jumps, most of them being 2, 2+1 or 3, only one single 4 block jump that is marked, there are only 8 checkpoints.

The map is themed about a sticky piston that is build in a huge variant. The goal is to reach its head. The piston is pretty nice I think.

Here is the stuff:
Nick: Silverfish003
Name: Piston
Photos:
Plot: -119;113
Difficulty: Easy/Normal

2020-11-24_17.32.59.png
2020-11-24_17.33.06.png
2020-11-24_17.33.31.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Silverfish003,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme/build (Piston.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for; however as mentioned above, it is nearly the same as the already existing map.
The parkour is repetitive throughout with the same block. I understand this is what you were going for, but modern Manacube maps require varied jumps to make the map more fun/challenging to play. The length of this course is more suited for the insane difficulty, but the jumps are good for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.