/Place is being handled in the absolute worst way, and I'm disappointed in ManaCube because of it

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
The new updates to /Place make no sense. But they would, if it wasn't ending this Sunday. I'd like an explanation as to why the event is ending early- we were promised a month to work with the canvas. I'm happy that top ten get an award, I love the milestones but they are absolutely unreachable by this Sunday. This event brought me back to Mana after a very long break, and I've invested so much time into this event under the expectation that we would have a month to create some awesome art. But now it's getting cut short for some unknown reason, and I'd like answer as to why. This was easily everyone's favorite event from the past few years that Mana has hosted, it makes absolutely no sense to end it early, right after releasing updates that'll help and expanding the canvas. I promise you most of the new canvas will remain blank and look terrible

Thank you Mana for hosting a cool event, but you guys suck for ending it early after promising us a month. For no apparent reason. There goes all the cool projects we had planned, there goes your free income from people buying blocks, there goes any hope of even getting near 20k.

Iamstingrae

QA Team
iAmStingRae
iAmStingRae
QA Team
Ratings
I absolutely agree! This is an amazing event for everyone and has brought a sense of community, competition, and fun to the server. The expansion is much needed, but doesn't really matter if players have 3 days to utilize the space. Better planning in the future is a must - announcing prizes now, ending the event 2 weeks early, and changing the rules mid-way just shows poor planning/testing of the event before release.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Thank you for your feedback, we're discussing ways to keep the event running without it turning stale. More info soon :)
Make the place tine for elites 1 second

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
+1

Laf is very active in the Place event and spent a lot of time for it. So I agree with everything she said. They promised us a month to work on the canvas, not just two weeks.

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
9 7
+1 laf been a very fun event people worked hard on brought a lot of the community together to help eachother create art and have fun and it's sad the goals would be very unreachable definitely made me want to play and help friends and meet new people so i wish it got to live it's full needed life i hope they change that aspect of this event either way it was fun while it lasted