Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Safiree,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, there are many maps that already have a similar aesthetic to this map (Graveyard, Valley, to name a few). The build is cool, it's pretty expansive and detailed and the parkour is integrated well. However, there are many excessive barriers surrounding the entire map that are extremely unnecessary. You don't need to have so many barriers on the outside of the map! It is best to use barriers only when absolutely necessary, and they should be marked if they are near the parkour.

The parkour is somewhat varied and mixed, but I still found it a bit repetitive at times. The main problem is the inconsistent difficulty. Many parts of the map were suitable for an easy or medium map, while some jumps better suited a hard or expert map, with a few jumps that were an insane level. Try making the difficulty consistent throughout in the future!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.