Theme: The planet express ship from Futurama
Builders: LifeAdviceLamp Couchism and Jxey
Testers: gumleaf
Jumps: Around 65 (but they are hard)
Difficult: Expert
Checkpoints: 5
Warp: /warp Planetexpress
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/GTHYs
Extra: A maze inside the ship, we understand a maze is not parkour but it adds some fun!

Hope you Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
All of the jumps are possible and that maze made me want to die :^) Definitely a mUST HAVE exPERT COURSE xoxoxox pls add ilysm

julia!!

ELITE
juleea
juleea
ELITE
Ratings
Nice idea with the maze! I like the new ideas c: The building looks great, I love the colors and the clean-ness of it all. ;)

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
All of the jumps are possible and that maze made me want to die :^) Definitely a mUST HAVE exPERT COURSE xoxoxox pls add ilysm
Enjoyed it, was fun
Nice idea with the maze! I like the new ideas c: The building looks great, I love the colors and the clean-ness of it all. ;)
dank map, I remember trying this out awhile ago and i like
I love this so much!
Thank you!! <3

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
I really like futurama when it used to like be a really good show. The ships looks cool and theme is original.
I mean I sorta don't like mazes because I suck at them but this one is sorta easy, one bad point tho is the parkour is consistent of things around this ship than the ship its self as the ship is used for the maze.
The parkour is quite difficult and the jumps are defiantly expert/insane however short the course is.
I like the course though as it does seem fun and I think people might have a good time giving at attempts.
Good luck!

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
I really like futurama when it used to like be a really good show. The ships looks cool and theme is original.
I mean I sorta don't like mazes because I suck at them but this one is sorta easy, one bad point tho is the parkour is consistent of things around this ship than the ship its self as the ship is used for the maze.
The parkour is quite difficult and the jumps are defiantly expert/insane however short the course is.
I like the course though as it does seem fun and I think people might have a good time giving at attempts.
Good luck!
The reason we had the parkour on the outside is because the ship is far too small to have a lot of jumps in the ship, but i understand where you are coming from!!
But thank you for the feedback <3

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Couch you make the most creative maps ever and this one is no exception. Hope it gets accepted! :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello peoples of the map,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted!

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original and the build looks accurate and nice.
- The build looks, like I said, nice. There are indeed floating jumps around, which aren't the best to see but due to the way the course was built, with planets and such, it isn't much of a problem. Though I do have to say, mind the barrier placement a bit, as this can get a bit too much in some places. I have reduced the amount at one of the planets, still making sure there isn't a way to cheat.
- The jumps are fun and challenging. Due to the checkpoint placement and difficulty of the jumps, I'd say that it fits the expert difficulty. There is enough variety to prevent it from getting boring as well.
- The length of the course is short, but since the jumps are difficult enough, it's all good.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Alright after talking to the map creators and other map judges, we will go and re-reject this course for now! You can resubmit it, when fixing the issues listed below. The problems are easy to notice, when holding a barrier. The barrier usage on this course is a mess. It made exploits, which were not there before and makes the course really confusing at some points. Barriers are there to block shortcuts, not to confuse people more, which it sometimes did on here.
This one specifically http://prntscr.com/gpz40m is just a mess. A suggestion might be removing the ring and also the slabs below the cobble walls and maybe adding different stuff, than going around the planet. http://prntscr.com/gpz6g5 This also. You can follow the orange line, instead of going around, same here http://prntscr.com/gpz6r2. Also invisible mazes or mazes in general are not really a part of parkour. It does not contain skill and does annoy/remove the fun of people playing it, please consider that

So my suggestions are: Move the end planet way further back, so you cannot use the ship to skip the entire course, remove at least the invisible maze and fix the jump/barrier issue around the planet with a ring.
I hope you will resubmit this, because I really like the theme and the jumps are decent as well!
Thank you for submitting this course and I hope to see this being resubmitted!

Also I will leave this thread on open for the map creators to reply or ask me anything they want. I hope this won't end in an argument on this thread!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.