Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
It kind of does look like they are using reach, but they probably have bad ping.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
tbh hard to tell with your FOV, its really hard to judge the distance with high FOV

DefeatedZoro

PATRON+
3VWN
3VWN
Patron+
Ratings
You know, I find this quite flattering, all this unnecessary attention for an unjustifiable reason, probably the most attention I’ve had dedicated towards me for anything, so although this is a post in your failing attempt to get me permanently banned, I thank you for your efforts. :)

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
The next time you accuse someone for hacking, learn pvp first as it clearly shows you aren't that good at it on ur twitch.. how sad that you have to get someone banned just because you are shit at the game

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
You know, I find this quite flattering, all this unnecessary attention for an unjustifiable reason, probably the most attention I’ve had dedicated towards me for anything, so although this is a post in your failing attempt to get me permanently banned, I thank you for your efforts. :)
thats why your perm banned now ye?

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
The next time you accuse someone for hacking, learn pvp first as it clearly shows you aren't that good at it on ur twitch.. how sad that you have to get someone banned just because you are shit at the game
i know hes your buddy and all but he got the punishment he deserved L

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
Your iq tests must be the same as most donkeys, you can clearly see ur stream is just lagging + ur fov makes it look likes he using reach, but if you would use your brain for once you would've noticed.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
L imagine getting banned

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
I’d rather be banned than muted, something you would know a lot about
aw you should know a lot about banning too, since you were the reason a bunch of people got permed on the discord. now bye i dont continue conversations with people like you

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
aw you should know a lot about banning too, since you were the reason a bunch of people got permed on the discord. now bye i dont continue conversations with people like you
Mad cuz you can't think of any more replies? damn must suck to be that dumb

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Mad cuz you can't think of any more replies? damn must suck to be that dumb
grow up dawg and stop talking for your shitty friends lol dont call me dumb for literally not caring ab stupid convos thanks