Please add this feature when private messaging

PapaSchwoop

ELITE
Schwooop
Schwooop
ELITE
Ratings
It happens way too often when a player messages me that they think I'm ignoring them, but I'm just muted! This means I can't respond, and they are left with a sour taste in their mouth thinking the great Schwoop ignored them. I would like to propose a feature that alerts the player when they message a player that is muted and notifies them that the player is not able to respond. Along with this, there should be a feature to either turn this off, or only enable it when you message a player for the first time that way people who like to talk to me and other muted players using /msg don't have to see the alert every single time they send a message. Thank you!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
+1 got a message 2 days ago saying something abt how they always see me on but never talking and its not like they knew i was muted they might think im just rude

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
It happens way too often when a player messages me that they think I'm ignoring them, but I'm just muted! This means I can't respond, and they are left with a sour taste in their mouth thinking the great Schwoop ignored them. I would like to propose a feature that alerts the player when they message a player that is muted and notifies them that the player is not able to respond. Along with this, there should be a feature to either turn this off, or only enable it when you message a player for the first time that way people who like to talk to me and other muted players using /msg don't have to see the alert every single time they send a message. Thank you!
This is a good idea but theres also a message toggle to where you can turn off pms in general for the mean time but it would be cool to add in a toggle for being muted (not make it automatic because maybe some players dont want people who message them to know they are muted) something that would reply to a msg saying “this person cannot reply because they are muted”