Plug.DJ Staff...

Ratings
Before anyone says this is a "Staff Hate" thread it's not. I'm just showing what happened. So the MineVast Plug.DJ Is not full of people but has people. There was a new Bouncer which in Plug.DJ A Bouncer is like a Moderator. So his name @Cheech4. I'm very disappointed because for 3 hours he is just afk using a Auto-Wooter ignoring me saying hi and then when someone starts to play a 1 hour song which is not allowed (Someone got banned for it) he is just ignoring me I am telling him "Help us!" and he is just AFK farming XP. Like I get it Plug.DJ is not a huge thing but still why is his staff on there if he won't do his job. I'm not hating on him or the staff I'm just saying he is not really doing his job and he just lets it play like it's nothing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471389221,1471388508][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is some proof, It says like 20 minutes now it is still playing, http://imgur.com/a/eiJ8U

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
What i mean is that you have a good point. This is just if you didn't really understand my previous post on this thread.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Yes, I do use an auto wooter on Plug.dj when I go to bed, I was in bed asleep and could have done nothing sorry.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
You have to understand that there are only a select few MV staff members who are also staff on the plug.dj. You also have to understand that we go AFK. We have lives, just like you. So please don't expect us to be there 24/7.

If there is ever an issue on the plug.dj, mention one of the staff members in chat by typing @(username). If the staff member does not respond, helpop in game and ask for a plug.dj staff member to come on and help out.

Also, just because he is a bouncer on plug.dj doesn't mean that he can't go AFK or use the Auto-Wooter.

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
One thing i need to know, why did i rejected from my application? The admin said something about words.

Ratings
10 3
One thing i need to know, why did i rejected from my application? The admin said something about words.
You cannnot ask questions about your staff application on threads that have nothing to do with your application. I would advise you to read the response you got thoroughly and re-apply when the time is right. If after you've read the response and you still don't understand the comments then direct message the staff member and ask them to re word their response.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
If you have any questions regarding your application, send a private message to the staff member that handled your application.

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
You cannnot ask questions about your staff application on threads that have nothing to do with your application. I would advise you to read the response you got thoroughly and re-apply when the time is right. If after you've read the response and you still don't understand the comments then direct message the staff member and ask them to re word their response.
bro just no

Ratings
You have to understand that there are only a select few MV staff members who are also staff on the plug.dj. You also have to understand that we go AFK. We have lives, just like you. So please don't expect us to be there 24/7.

If there is ever an issue on the plug.dj, mention one of the staff members in chat by typing @(username). If the staff member does not respond, helpop in game and ask for a plug.dj staff member to come on and help out.

Also, just because he is a bouncer on plug.dj doesn't mean that he can't go AFK or use the Auto-Wooter.
I know he has a life, But what is the point like at least have 1 active person. Anyways I spent 30 minutes asking staff to help and get someone on plug.dj and I was ignored and no one came.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I know he has a life, But what is the point like at least have 1 active person. Anyways I spent 30 minutes asking staff to help and get someone on plug.dj and I was ignored and no one came.
You can take screenshots and file a report on the forums. It will be dealt with and punished accordingly if sufficient evidence is provided.

Ratings
You're really overreacting to this, if you think I have done something wrong you can file a player report. :)
Yeah, But you at least AT LEAST help people when you are online? I mean yesterday 75% of the Plug.DJ community left because of the 1+ hour song. Or xDacon could just get a bot.