Rejected Plus - Medium - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
By : MaxiDenStore
Map Name : Plus

1.png

# = 101;84
I would most likely rate it a very short medium to hard from my experience
There are 37 Jumps and 1 Checkpoint ( some of it is inside )
I have a little problem though when you warp to the plot you are on the opposite side from where the parkour starts but i don't know how to fix it and I would not wanna rebuild this.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MaxiDenStore,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no map that focuses on mathematical notation or anything of the sort, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: I do not like the build. For starters, I definitely think that from the beginning, due to your theme, the build was not gonna be great. There's not much you can do with a single plus sign. It'd be much more inventive to incorporate additional symbols. And, of course, you'd have to them in a cohesive way that doesn't seem like you're just shoving them in to add more components to your map. Furthermore, I also think the execution of the plus sign was not very good. The shaping just does not look right, it's very fat if you get what I mean. It doesn't look proportional. Also, it's very bland. It's just not a great build.
  • Parkour: The parkour was both too short and too easy for the medium difficulty. At this point, I recommend just changing the difficulty to easy. Furthermore, your parkour was also lacking in variety. You used slab jumps so many times that it felt like the entire map was made out of it. You need to use a wider array of blocks/jumps when building your parkour so that it is fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.