Pokèmon 2.0 Crate Concept

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
Here I am again, as I did with Zelda Crate, Ive done with the help of 3 friends a Pokemon 2.0 crate concept, as rumors say,
people and some staff want to to do a 2nd crate from this incredible game. We have been very ambicious and creative. This also took lots of hours of work, so
it would be nice if you can give some feedback and if you can show it to your friends, and if you are ELITE please /shout it :p

Here you have the power point, enjoy it <3

Presentación 1.pptx

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
+1

Ratings
427 8
Here I am again, as I did with Zelda Crate, Ive done with the help of 3 friends a Pokemon 2.0 crate concept, as rumors say,
people and some staff want to to do a 2nd crate from this incredible game. We have been very ambicious and creative. This also took lots of hours of work, so
it would be nice if you can give some feedback and if you can show it to your friends, and if you are ELITE please /shout it :p

Here you have the power point, enjoy it <3

Presentación 1.pptx
Only reason I disagree with this is because this is a unoriginal idea. Manacube often don't repeat crates, for the sole reason (in my opinion) of it being unethical. Season vault access are unique, that being said, it is imprinted on every announcements in forums, and that's the reason why season vault access' are vault-able, and transferable through seasons. If they did this, what's the point of buying the new crate if there's inevitably going to be another copy of this crate in the future?

I get that this is not a direct copy from the first Pokémon crate, having new weapons and stuff, but if they did the same style of 3D modelling they did with the first crate, it wouldn't feel right. People buy crates because of the unique concept ideas, and the weapons and armour from the crates. Why would we have a Grouden sword if there's a new one?

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Only reason I disagree with this is because this is a unoriginal idea. Manacube often don't repeat crates, for the sole reason (in my opinion) of it being unethical. Season vault access are unique, that being said, it is imprinted on every announcements in forums, and that's the reason why season vault access' are vault-able, and transferable through seasons. If they did this, what's the point of buying the new crate if there's inevitably going to be another copy of this crate in the future?

I get that this is not a direct copy from the first Pokémon crate, having new weapons and stuff, but if they did the same style of 3D modelling they did with the first crate, it wouldn't feel right. People buy crates because of the unique concept ideas, and the weapons and armour from the crates. Why would we have a Grouden sword if there's a new one?
Actually manacube has a lot of redone crates already (examples would include the holiday crates where we have repeated halloween etc)
If the items are different and unique and not a direct copy of the previous crate I don't see an issue with a crate having a 2.0 version

Ratings
427 8
Actually manacube has a lot of redone crates already (examples would include the holiday crates where we have repeated halloween etc)
If the items are different and unique and not a direct copy of the previous crate I don't see an issue with a crate having a 2.0 version
To be fair, the holiday crates are present during holidays because holidays mark a something significant in the human history, almost like a tradition in some sorts. But the Pokemon crate does not. It's just a card game and video game (Pokémon Go), and it's not like Pokemon rewrote human history, and it's not significant in any way other then the fact they keep pumping out new 'seasons', and ruining my purse.

_AlvaroXI

PATRON+
_AlvaroXI
_AlvaroXI
Patron+
Ratings
To be fair, the holiday crates are present during holidays because holidays mark a something significant in the human history, almost like a tradition in some sorts. But the Pokemon crate does not. It's just a card game and video game (Pokémon Go), and it's not like Pokemon rewrote human history, and it's not significant in any way other then the fact they keep pumping out new 'seasons', and ruining my purse.
can someone mute him

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
I'll act like I didnt read this at all

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Pokémon has played a big part of human history it has produced many hours of fun for many young children and adults the anime is very Popular. By a long shot, the best-selling video game franchise is Pokémon

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
'Pokémon is without a doubt one of the biggest franchises in the world and currently stands as the highest-grossing media franchise of all time, having generated $110 billion in revenue.

Pokemon also increased the overall fitness of the world after bringing out pokemon go

'Given its great popularity, Pokémon Go has significantly affected US physical activity and added an estimated 144 billion steps to US physical activity, which is about 2724 times around the world or 143 round trips to the moon. '

This is just the US alone and has had a fitness impact on them.

I think pokemon is one of the most historical games and one of the highest franchises of all time (making it part of history)
although I get your point about the holiday crates being for holidays, crates could repeat ideas it just hasn't been done yet (apart from holiday ones) to my knowledge