Rejected Poker - Hard/Expert/Insane (unsure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a poker themed parkour map set on a parkour table (if you look at the cards closely looks to be a really heated game), I built the map completely all by myself in 3 days and it has a total of 196 jumps. Not sure about the difficulty of the map so I would like more people to playtest it.

Plot name: /plot warp Starcubed.

If you're lucky enough maybe you'd be able to get all the way to the Ace of Clubs ;) good luck.

Images of the map:
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 6.36.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 6.36.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 6.36.47 PM.png

Kenzie

VIP
qtKenzie
qtKenzie
Ratings
I absolutely love the art style of this map, for the difficulty, I would aim more towards insane, 190+ jumps is definality in the era of Insane. goodluck!

+1

- Kenzie​

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Starcubed! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The parkour is well-varied and the length is pretty good for a insane, but it's overall far too easy. The difficulty starts off fitting a Medium map, and about halfway through, transfers to harder jumps that are more reminiscent of a hard or easy expert. There also seems to be a few impossible jumps (I can show you these if you'd like) and a skip (which I already patched).

The build is well-done; it fits the theme well, has great detail, varies blocks, etc. Looks very nice!

The theme is not the most original, as we have another Poker map with some similar designs (RoyalFlush), but it's not too bad.

Thank you for submitting, and feel free to resubmit if you adjust the map! We hope to see more maps from you in the future. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me on Discord at MCBYT#2023.​

Status
Not open for further replies.