Polar Bears At Zulrah

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
I think I’m speaking on behalf of all of Olympus, but please please please let polar bears be killed at Zulrah. It’s so frustrating. Yes they barely do any damage, but when you’re trying to get your rewards and being mauled by it, it’s just annoying more than anything else.

Please for the next season, make them killable like you’ve managed in Trials.

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
If you are trying to do a bunch of zulrahs, to prevent them from adding up, you can use the magma to kill the polar bears.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
It has been reported. The admins will sort it out eventually but there are more important things that they need to do right now.
-kxe :>

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
i couldn’t imagine. With many issues and the new season coming, they must be overwhelmed.
The new season coming, but we (as in we the players) don't know when (as we have not been told yet). Of course they are probably overwhelmed as the server is relatively active however, we don't know for sure if the reasoning for them being overwhelmed is if the new season is coming soon or if it is other things such as tickets and bugs.

Last edited:
Ratings
5 2
The new season coming, but we don't know when. Of course they are probably overwhelmed as the server is relatively active however, we don't know for sure if the reasoning for them being overwhelmed is if the new season is coming soon or if it is other things such as tickets and bugs.
Exactly, I absolutely understand.