Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Ratings
Hello!!

I love the idea of a popcorn theme dropper ^^
The build is accurate, but i'm concerned that there is no light source inside the dropper, so it looks quite dark (see the attached photo). I think glowstone on the popcorn may do the job.
For me, the difficulty is fine, but i have to admit that it took me a while to find a path that worked.

(It should be noted that i'm not a judge, and what i'm saying is just my personal opinion!! ^^)

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!!

I love the idea of a popcorn theme dropper ^^
The build is accurate, but i'm concerned that there is no light source inside the dropper, so it looks quite dark (see the attached photo). I think glowstone on the popcorn may do the job.
For me, the difficulty is fine, but i have to admit that it took me a while to find a path that worked.

(It should be noted that i'm not a judge, and what i'm saying is just my personal opinion!! ^^)
Thank you for your feedback!! I didn’t even think about the light source as I was working in night vision but when I get on my computer I’ll definitely add glow stone into the popcorn flakes!!

Edit: All fixed added glowstone so map is bright even without night vision.

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Elly_x,

I regret to inform you that your dropper is being rejected.
The theme is good. The main concern is that the build inside is quite messy and clumped together a lot, which ultimately makes the dropper quite a challenge to complete.

Thank you for submitting this dropper, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.