Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ok, so a few days ago, I suddenly became really interested in my forum statistics. I am aware that there is a list for who has the most post, positive ratings, and trophy points. But what I was wondering is, if at any point I time, when the staff team decides to revamp the forums if some of these suggestions could be added.

My first suggestion is Time. So I'm really active on the forums and I've always wondered exactly how much time I've spent of my life on the minevast forums. I was hoping that maybe y'all could add some sort of icon on your profile page that tells you how much hours you have on here. If there already is a way to check, could you please tell me in a comment. Thank you!

Another idea I had which was just completely out of curiousity, which honestly doesn't really matter is that maybe where you can check the minevast staff is that maybe there can be a little button or arrow that shows all the past staff members or former staff member. This honestly doesn't seem very relevant but I'm just a very curious person and I thought this would just be a cool feature, to add to show minevast's staff of the past.

My final suggestion is that when you look at the list for the people with the most positive ratings, post, and trophy points maybe you could also add a list for the people with the most neutral ratings.

These are just some suggestions I came up with the past few days but maybe they could possibly be added to the next forums revamp. Thank you, and have a nice day :).