Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Exactly what the title states, it can be
  • The hardest jump you remember
  • The best jump you've made!
- Include map name please and a screenshot so we can look at it's beauty :)))

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Here I'll start us off!

Map: Metropolis
Jump:
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 10.53.31.png

Why it's memorable: This jump was asssss to do. I still hate vines with a passion. And the CP took me at least 30 minutes -.-|| When you think the hard part is over, it gives you a hard corner vine into a cake. *pain*

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Imo best jump ive made:
1617507972043.png
There are many jumps which I've made that I have really liked, heres one of them. You have to start from the back block and jump over the top blocks to the bottom there. I like it as it's quite creative and I was very proud of myself for coming up with it. Although it looks hard, once you get it it becomes quite easy, and successfully performing it is incredibly satisfying and cool.

Hardest Jump:
1617508184223.png
Definitely this jump on celestial resort. There are many aspects that make this jump one hell of a nightmare to me. TO begin, the mm setup is completely foreign, being a 5bm +1 tier. Bro barely anyone knows a good 5bms strat, let alone this. Furthermore, the turn is especially awkward when you have a restrictive angle caused not only by the left wall, but a minecart on the right that if you touch, you fail the cp. My god I wanted to pummel that minecart. Furthermore, this jump is placed smack bam in the middle of the cp, meaning there are jumps before and after this so it takes 10 times longer to do. I remember doing this by using coords because i was mentally dying. Overall it's incredibly precise and awkward and this gives me trauma.

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My most memorable jump has to be the first time I've ever jumped in Minecraft.
The most memorable jump I've made on ManaCube Parkour? Hmm...probably the time I figured out how to jump to a section of the green mountains at spawn without using a pearl. The journey to the jump takes 1 hh neup, 2 neos, 4 corner wall jumps, and a lot of precision...about 200 jumps in total. When I made the final jump I was 60% sure I would miss because the gap is large. I made it! and That is my most memorable jump.

I'll try to add screenshots once I'm online lol

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
I don’t have an ss, but for me it is definitely the ladder jumó on Eggman. I spent 2 hours trying to do the jump and to make it worse, when I got to the last area, I spend another 2 hours trying to get that part done! Let’s just say there’s a reason I’ve only completed 1 expert map.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
hmmmmm hardest I've done a wall2wall neo on a plot (which is btw /plot v Uduntreal 3 :)) (also wall2wall means wall around a block to another wall neo, and it was 4 block momentum.) Most impressive was today: a 5 block jump, ofc with correct setup. (shut up dream stans)

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I was on the last jump of the insane map karen, the last jump (a blip) was insane, i guess it was a wall blip.
I did my first wall blip today, with the right setup and coords, it is incredibly easy. Just jam.

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Probably the hardest jump I have ever made was the second to last jump on Office map. (After the triple neo but before the jump to the finish. Here is a screenshot: (curr
2021-03-15_10.27.43.png

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
My most memorable and also hardest jump was the 45 strafe blip-up on ski resort (no ss but it's the last jump of the map)

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5

.2b

ELITE
2Bea
2Bea
ELITE
Ratings
Memorable Jump 1.png Memorable Jump 2.png

This is a jump that can be generated in the Spawn Parkour, and is in my own opinion the hardest. To make this jump for the first time is simple, anyone could do it in five attempts at most. However, getting consistent at it is a different story entirely. I've lost most of my best runs in the Spawn Parkour to it, including my personal best of 943; as you can imagine, I wasn't happy! I've disliked it since I first failed at it, and will continue to do so until consistency finally takes over

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Probably the hardest jump I have ever made was the second to last jump on Office map. (After the triple neo but before the jump to the finish. Here is a screenshot: (curr View attachment 46445
wait hol up. That's an insane map. My brain did not correlate that those were 3 landmines wtf

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
View attachment 46478 View attachment 46479

This is a jump that can be generated in the Spawn Parkour, and is in my own opinion the hardest. To make this jump for the first time is simple, anyone could do it in five attempts at most. However, getting consistent at it is a different story entirely. I've lost most of my best runs in the Spawn Parkour to it, including my personal best of 943; as you can imagine, I wasn't happy! I've disliked it since I first failed at it, and will continue to do so until consistency finally takes over
This is fact. I think there're 2 of them on CP 4 of aquatic and it kills a lot of people to do D

I think you'll be glad to know that jump doesn't exist on spawn parkour anymore! c:

.2b

ELITE
2Bea
2Bea
ELITE
Ratings
This is fact. I think there're 2 of them on CP 4 of aquatic and it kills a lot of people to do D

I think you'll be glad to know that jump doesn't exist on spawn parkour anymore! c:
Are you sure they're gone? I'm in-game right now and I've been coming across the same jump..

5x3.jpg

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Oh that looks more like a 2x3+1? Or am I mistaken haha
Spawn Parkour doesn't spawn with 2x3+1s ... that would be hell haha, it would be a 2x3-1 <3
But from Jessie's screenshot, that looks like a 4x2..? Unless my eyes are going haha

.2b

ELITE
2Bea
2Bea
ELITE
Ratings
Oh that looks more like a 2x3+1? Or am I mistaken haha
It's definitely 2x4-1 (at least I believe it's called a 2x4-1 but I could be wrong), I've got another example, hopefully it's easier to see! ^u^

4x2+1.jpg 4x2+1 2.jpg

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1