Potential Big Brother: Minevast?

Does this sound interesting

• Total voters

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
(You're post for a positive reason? Wowza)
Backstory:
So as of recent, I've come into touch with a fellow Creative-Go-er known as Aidan622006
We both happen to have a thing for the show Big Brother (US version)
A while after discovering the shared passion, we attempted to play another minecrafter's game, which failed due to the other 4 house guests not knowing a thing about Big Brother.
I Had the Idea, then, to make my own version of the Big Brother House. After bugging Aidan about how the layout looked, he too was now interested in helping with the build.
3 Days later, and we've finished!
If you'd like to see the finished product, click here for the tour, minus the Cabana Room and the Outdoors (He forgot to record those)
As I've been titled as the designated host, I'd like to interest you in a potential Season 1 of Big Brother: Minevast.
We'd probably not start until /local or rp chats are implemented into the server, but when this does happen, you (the reader) should apply for the game!
Basic Guidelines:
6-8 Houseguest
Total time needed would be about 2-4 hours
No outside messaging (aka /msg or public chats are allowed)
Don't be butt hurt
I'd hope some of you would be interested in this potential gameshow!
Thanks for reading!
-Whisky
P.S. -If you need rules on how to play, you can go to our plot by using /plot home Whiskerando 6 , then going into the White building which should be in front of you.