Ratings
Creators: TheMLGMushroom & Cheesejitzu
Warp: /warp PotionPk
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 36
Checkpoints: 2
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/mB4hg

Thanks for taking a look at this, and I hope you all like it!

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Hey Mushroom, you're parkour was fun to play. But I think that unfortunately for you, a parkour map with the theme Potion has just been added to the hard section of parkour, this will make it very unlikely for your parkour to be accepted.
-Rowan

Note: I am not a map judge

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
Hey Mushroom, you're parkour was fun to play. But I think that unfortunately for you, a parkour map with the theme Potion has just been added to the hard section of parkour, this will make it very unlikely for your parkour to be accepted.
-Rowan

Note: I am not a map judge
Oh :p didn't see that other map. This could always be an easier alternative for the other potion parkour if people couldn't beat the hard one though!

James21

Donator
Ratings
Oh :p didn't see that other map. This could always be an easier alternative for the other potion parkour if people couldn't beat the hard one though!
Mushroom I am sorry but a parkour i built with a friend called Potion Just got added to Hard

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
Mushroom I am sorry but a parkour i built with a friend called Potion Just got added to Hard
That's pretty much what Rowan said if you read his post :c

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hi, sorry I am rejecting this parkour as we just added a potion parkour. Thank you for submitting it though and the jumps are good if you had another theme :3

Status
Not open for further replies.