Rejected Prehistoric Parkour - Expert Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Cool! Just a heads up there is alr a Jurassic map idk if they fall into the same catagory, they might but that looks super cool!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The parkour looks like most of it is made of just blocks, and some is floating, I suggest you try to put the parkour around the build and add some varied jumps to it other than ladders, like flower pots, vines, slime jumps! :)

Thanks for the ideas! I just fixed it up a bit. Let me know if it's better and if I need to add anything else.
Parkour 3.0.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DWCombatW,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is pretty accurate to what you were going for; however, it would be nice to see some additional details throughout.
The parkour is the main concern. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the expert difficulty, so well done there! However, it is a bit repetitive with chests and ladders; try to utilize other different types of jumps throughout your map. The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to your main build) which makes it look quite messy. There are also quite a few confusing segments, so please try to have a more direct path so your map can be more enjoyable.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.