Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Built by: Sillllllllllllll (the Netherlands)
Theme: Primeval time
Difficulty: I think the difficulty should be medium. The parkour has around 50 jumps.
It was built on: Sillllllllllllll 2

Screenshots in the attachments! :) I hope u like it.

Attachments

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
+1 Build: I really like the build, it's different to a lot of maps . ( I especially like the trees.)
+1 Parkour: The parkour is nice and varied, I think because of the amount of jumps and the difficulty, it should be a medium.

Overall I really like it!
+1

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
The theme is original, the closest theme is probably tardis
Build could be better, I think it's too empty. I would prefer that it was on one larger island instead of several small islands. Trees are good, but copy and pasted and i feel like there is a lack of stuff that you could have made, for example more animals and foliage.
Parkour could be better aswell, you have some variety but right now there are lot of ladder jumps. I also think it's too hard for a medium map.
I'm giving it a +0 because it has potential, good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello sillllllllllllll,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any distinct "Primeval" maps, so good job on that!
The build could be better; the use of floating islands is unoriginal as far as builds go, so try to refrain from using them in the future! They also can make the build look messy, as seen here. You should try using one area of land for your map!
The parkour is quite confusing at certain points; I see that you have added some arrow heads in your map, but also try adding more signs to help out players! The parkour does contain some variety, but it is still repetitive in certain places (the stones in the beginning of the map, for example.) Make sure your parkour is varied throughout the entire map! I believe this map is more suited for the hard difficulty, but to make it a true hard, you would need to increase the length a bit.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.