Printer on factions

Ratings
+1 I have also been getting kicked for the last two weeks as I work on printing in my f home design. As of right now its unplayable and it needs to be fixed right away.

Ratings
7 1
+1 I have also been getting kicked for the last two weeks as I work on printing in my f home design. As of right now its unplayable and it needs to be fixed right away.
I 100% agreee with you my faction members don’t even want to play anymore because of the garbage printer !

IamVexy

ELITE
IamVexy
IamVexy
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I completely agree. I've played since the start of season 1 and it's always been this bad.. If you leave the printer settings on default it's not too bad but then you take forever printing anything in. But I think a complete rework and the addition of /printer would make the server more enjoyable.

Ratings
7 1
I completely agree. I've played since the start of season 1 and it's always been this bad.. If you leave the printer settings on default it's not too bad but then you take forever printing anything in. But I think a complete rework and the addition of /printer would make the server more enjoyable.
I completely agree with you on /printer !

Ratings
+1 I want to quit soon if this isn't added. How do people find motivation into building a cannon, the gen buckets for horizontal suck and you can't even print in a floor.

Ratings
7 1
+1 I want to quit soon if this isn't added. How do people find motivation into building a cannon, the gen buckets for horizontal suck and you can't even print in a floor.
Agreed ! They should make an option for horizontal buckets to go 16, 32, 64, 128 blocks in the direction you place it!

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hi there,

The issues have been reported, and passed on to the admins/devs. For your suggestions however, I'd recommend taking them to our designated player suggestions website; Feature Upvote.

Here's a link: https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Sorry for any inconvenience, I can totally understand your frustrations, especially if one of the main features isn't working well/as expected. Hopefully this can be looked into.
Have a nice day/night!

Ratings
7 1
Hi there,

The issues have been reported, and passed on to the admins/devs. For your suggestions however, I'd recommend taking them to our designated player suggestions website; Feature Upvote.

Here's a link: https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Sorry for any inconvenience, I can totally understand your frustrations, especially if one of the main features isn't working well/as expected. Hopefully this can be looked into.
Have a nice day/night!
Issue has been going on for some time, I'm pretty sure this is probably the easiest fix !

Ratings
On mana if you mess with you printer settings your most likely going to crash so....
ya thats what this post is about. It needs to be fixed, a lot of factions won't even care to play here after they see how bad the server's printer settings are.