Rejected Prison Break Parkour (Medium) By Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello everyone. Today, I bring you my very first Parkour Submission. Hopefully, this idea hasn't been takin yet and that you guys would enjoy it as well. I've put a lot of effort into this parkour and I finally present to you.. Prison Break.

Difficulty?
Medium
Checkpoints?
Theme?
Prison Break

Screenshots of the Parkour: http://imgur.com/8gx4nU2,bWwZOor,YMJIQbh,o1JsjaK#0

If you would like to check it out: /warp PrisonBreak

Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Last edited:

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I am almost sure I saw a map get accepted recently with the exact same theme. I just wanted to let you know that could conflict with your course getting accepted here! In all honesty, I felt like the course was all stone and very little variety and felt kind of bland. Maybe mix it up a bit? Really spend time re-vamping your theme, or even changing it, as it may conflict. I feel like it was just, missing something.

The good parts of your course lie within the parkour itself and some of the basic decoration around the map. The idea for the theme was a nice idea as well. I felt like a some creativity went into the creating of your jumps to remain with the theme.

Overall, this was a pretty average course, quite bland, nice parkour, good idea, and some decent decoration around the course as well!

I am not a map judge, just for the record!

Warm regards,
SwiftLee

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

The theme has been used in two other maps that have been accepted already, a Prison Escape map and my personal map, Prison Isles, both of which were accepted already. A third map with the same theme was too much for us to include at this time.

The map itself was okay. The buildings felt rather similar, but the use of blocks and variety was very well done. There were a few tricky jumps in there as well, and it was a nice short map.

However, you failed to include a medium parkour yellow wool pressure plate at the end of the course, which you need to add for us to know, one, where the end is, and two, so people can win gems on parkourse through your course.

Remember, you can always submit more maps at a later date.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.