Status
Not open for further replies.

piebrian5

Ratings
Builders: piebrian5 and dotaz
Map name: Prison
Difficulty: Hard
Warp: /plot h dotaz
Note: This is a dropper map and to enter you can either fly to the top and go through a hole in the middle or go to the side of the outside of the dropper and do /thru.

1574407481787.png
1574407620333.png

1574407860007.png
1574407921673.png
1574408022661.png

Last edited:

Hira

VIP+
Hira
Hira
VIP+
Ratings
+1 From me. The dropper was a pretty fun do to, but I don't know if this should be a hard map or a medium, as it is not that hard. The builds are good as well, the only build I've found not attractive is the control tower on the bottom. 2 more things that I want to mention: The first obstacle kind of looks like a swastika, which some people may find offensive. The second thing is that you can "skip" most of the map. If you go far right or far left you can go to the side of all obstacles and the only difficult thing is landing in the water, which makes the map 5x easier so you should fix it. Overall I think it is a very nice map, I sure do hope it gets accepted. Good luck!

piebrian5

Ratings
+1 From me. The dropper was a pretty fun do to, but I don't know if this should be a hard map or a medium, as it is not that hard. The builds are good as well, the only build I've found not attractive is the control tower on the bottom. 2 more things that I want to mention: The first obstacle kind of looks like a swastika, which some people may find offensive. The second thing is that you can "skip" most of the map. If you go far right or far left you can go to the side of all obstacles and the only difficult thing is landing in the water, which makes the map 5x easier so you should fix it. Overall I think it is a very nice map, I sure do hope it gets accepted. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback I wasn’t too sure on wether it should be a medium or a hard but either dotaz or I will fix what you said so that maybe it could stay a hard or make it a medium.

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Kudos to you for making a dropper with an original theme. Just looking at the screenshots I think you should consider adding some more light, and maybe some more detail to the walls and obstacles- some prison guards, handcuffs, weights for exercise - anything. Good work!

piebrian5

Ratings
Kudos to you for making a dropper with an original theme. Just looking at the screenshots I think you should consider adding some more light, and maybe some more detail to the walls and obstacles- some prison guards, handcuffs, weights for exercise - anything. Good work!
Thanks for the feedback! The screenshots make it look darker then it actually is but I’ll try to make it better as well as adding more detail as soon as possible.

piebrian5

Ratings
I have now changed the swastika shaped hole, changed the water placement so that its harder to skip most of the obstacles and changed the control tower so that it suits the colour scheme more. I have also added more light and more detail to the builds.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
First off, I want to say good job on making a dropper map; in my opinion, there aren't nearly enough of these, so thank you so much for making one :)

The build is really nice in my opinion, I really like what you've done with the walls, it looks quite nice. The jail cells you fall through and next to also look very well done.

The theme of a prison isn't very original compared to parkour maps, but it is the first prison dropper map.

The actual dropper itself is alright, I think it's perfectly challenging but I think that some of the drop patterns can be a bit annoying as it seems they're just randomly broken on the floors you fall through. It's not a huge turn-off, but it could be improved, at least in my opinion.

+1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm glad to inform you that your map has been accepted!
The theme is alright, we already have a 'Prison' themed parkour map on parkour, but since this is a dropper, doesn't really apply. The build is decent, but it could be slightly improved, and the actual dropper itself is a little easy for the difficulty you're going for, so I'll be labeling it to a medium-hard difficulty, I also found it slightly short, but that can be expected from dropper maps.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this dropper, I hope to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.