Prison Rank glitch

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Alright. My name is Eyeless_Tenshi and I can help you with this. I need you to get some money from the A mine, and type /rankup. As for Premium, Re-Claim it on the store while you're in game. Ill give you some Sponsor pickaxes because of this glitch. Ill be online in a bit today to help if the things I said above do not work.

Sorry i wasnt able to get on early today, i mined for a bit and sold everything thru the stack of 64 signs, but when i tried to sell at the sell-all sign i got another error saying "This sign is locked with a magical spell, You don't have autosell.signs.sell to sell at this sign" As for my donor rank, i reclaimed it, and got it back (ive had the donor rank since i posted this i think me getting the donor rank is what messed up my prison rank somehow lol cx ) but my prison rank is still unknown.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Sorry i wasnt able to get on early today, i mined for a bit and sold everything thru the stack of 64 signs, but when i tried to sell at the sell-all sign i got another error saying "This sign is locked with a magical spell, You don't have autosell.signs.sell to sell at this sign" As for my donor rank, i reclaimed it, and got it back (ive had the donor rank since i posted this i think me getting the donor rank is what messed up my prison rank somehow lol cx ) but my prison rank is still unknown.
Ahh ok. Can you be on today?