Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Hi there my name is Pud96 and cause i know that the new prison is coming out soon i want to make this post.

1. Cause the theme is Gods i will say that having Pickaxe whit power would be cool .

2. Guild/Clans People want to be in a guild that they could play it would be a lot of fun Common Member 1/5 players at the Guild Premium 1/7 Members Vip 1/9 Members Legend 1/14 Members Vast 1/20 Members Sponsor 1/25 Members at they Guild

3. This one is kind of random but i like the idea Legend,Vast,Sponsor should have the honor to make they own Guild mine for all members at the guild. (Just if A staff Members talk to the owner and the owner agrees to it)

4. ColorChat,Trails, and Mystery Box : all Players that have donate for the server like color chat Legend/Vast/Sponsor should have color chat.Trails would be rely cool to have every one could buy one whit Gems by Vote for the server or Donate for it will allowed you to have trails .Mystery Box will allowed Donors or members to get Mystery Prize donors will receives a Mystery box per day 1/5 start 3/5 Legend stuff 1/2 Common stuff

5. Gems shop: in the Gems shop players will be allowed to Buy Trails Gadget and any other material as Pickaxe.sword,ect.

6. Donors: all donors should be allowed to the next Fly,Speed,echest,Powers at the Pickaxe,Trails,Kits,More Guild Members,Colorchat,Gadget,Pets,Nicks,Disguises,20 Gems per day,Mystery Box,Donor shop.

7. The last one is for you players put something on the chat i will see all of them and the ones that i like will be add to the Post.