Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Ohio is a complete disgrace and it should not be on the Earth Towny map. Unfortunately, staff still included it, so what I want to do is mine Ohio away to BEDROCK! Someone's already drawn out grids, so I'll be using those to divide places among players. You have 30 days from at the time of posting to sign up. Provide your IGN, your gear, and timezone.

it'd be really funny if this actually worked LMAO

Last edited:

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Just want to remind about Earths griefing rules

You may not destroy the map terrain by draining, flooding with lava or water, making cobble monsters, placing a lot of random blocks, deforestation (burning a lot of trees), or digging large holes unless the area is claimed.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Just want to remind about Earths griefing rules
this is sad

if i clam the claimable parts of ohio would be it be allowed though? or if I were to get written permission from the town mayors in the area to grief their borders would that be allowed?

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
damn poor ohio

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Ohio is a complete disgrace and it should not be on the Earth Towny map. Unfortunately, staff still included it, so what I want to do is mine Ohio away to BEDROCK! Someone's already drawn out grids, so I'll be using those to divide places among players. You have 30 days from at the time of posting to sign up. Provide your IGN, your gear, and timezone.

it'd be really funny if this actually worked LMAO

as long as you either claim all of ohio or keep the 1 top block layer untouched then mods cant do anything :]