Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I've had this map in the making when I was working on DORIS, so don't get mad at me for submitting a similar map. This map is more of a 1:1 scale of the theme.

Map Made by:
Blurpyfied
Parkour Tested by:
lonelywalker

53 Jumps
8 Checkpoints

/plot v Blurpyfied 2; /plot v PS5
1688649792455.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
"I've had this map in the making when I was working on DORIS, so don't get mad at me for submitting a similar map. This map is more of a 1:1 scale of the theme. "

ShrimpinIsPimpin

VIP
ShrimpinIsPimpin
ShrimpinIsPimpin
VIP
Ratings
"I've had this map in the making when I was working on DORIS, so don't get mad at me for submitting a similar map. This map is more of a 1:1 scale of the theme. "
Im just kidding ig they will just pick the best of the two, good luck, on your map tho the inside is hella dark and for players who dont have /nv this make the map harder for them

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hiya,

Unfortunately, this map is being REJECTED.

The theme is original, well done!

The build isn't really accurate to the PS5, and is missing that signature V shape. The build on the inside is quite bland, and would most likely benefit from being smaller, or more details added.

The parkour fits the length of a medium, so good job on that! Some jumps are too difficult for a medium though, such as the iron bar head situation.

We hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
- Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.