Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 7
was this inspired by personal experience by any chance?

Ratings
This is amazing! How did you come up with this idea
We like to play a lot of build battle (the themes tend to be a lot about nature especially mushrooms) and one of my favorite things to do is add goofy faces to the builds, so we essentially put all of that into one map :D

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya TheLinguine!

I will now be placing your map into ONGOING as I have tested your map and shall be reviewing it with the rest of the map judging team.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message on discord (in my signature)
Cheers.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya TheLinguine!
After consulting the rest of the map judging team we have come to the decision to REJECT your map.

The theme is very confusing. I understand that this might be what you were going for, but it seems a little messy. Try to bring the map together more and come up with a unique theme that is distinct.

The build is full of colour however lacks in detail. I would recommend trying to incorporate more detail and try to build a centrepiece for your map, a focal point that would make the map come together even better! <3

Finally, the parkour feels repetitive and most of it is floating which makes the build and map overall look messy. The parkour also didn't feel very fun to play on. However, it matched the difficulty of a hard so good job on that!

That is all!
I wish you a lovely rest of your day and I hope to see more submissions in the future.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.