Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

freshavocado

MVP
freshhhavocado
freshhhavocado
MVP
Ratings
Hi, Im submitting my course that recently got rejected, ive tried to improve everything please check it out ! Thanks /warp PumpkinParadiseParkour

I have put some screen shots up aswell.
I've tried to include harder jumps, I got rid of the glowstone and took away the pumpkin blocks.

Its a pumpkin parkour and is ranked medium.

Creators: DollyBow and SashaDaKatVonD.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444240609][/DOUBLEPOST]ScreenShots

Attachments

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Thank you for pointing out that this was in the wrong thread. Please use the report button next time someone is breaking the rules.
This thread has been moved.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
I am rejecting your other submission that was made today because this one was made first and I review my maps in order of oldest to newest.
If you would like to paste in the more updated information from your other post it can be found below.
Hi, Im submitting my course that recently got rejected, ive tried to improve everything please check it out ! Thanks /warp PumpkinParadiseParkour

I have put some screen shots up aswell.
I've tried to include harder jumps, I got rid of the glowstone and took away the pumpkin blocks.

Its a pumpkin parkour and is ranked medium.

Creators: DollyBow and SashaDaKatVonD.
All you need to do is highlight the text right click and hit copy. Then hit the edit button and delete the other information, right click again and click paste. :D
I look forward to reviewing this map,
~Preston

Hi, this is my new account where people do know who i am (DollyBow) because other people did not have a clue who i was as JodieEden and i couldnt change my username.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a nice theme. I like the simple yet cute feel of the parkour in general, and the pumpkin! This parkour would be great to add for beginners, Much like the Mario Block.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
I'd rate this parkour as Easy. With minimal changes, it can be Medium. ;)

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some advice.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Dolly,
I like the theme of your map and it was appropriate for the time submitted.
The jumps were nice for an easy map therefore it will be accepted if it is changed to green wool :D
~Preston