Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Hackadiamond,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have multiple pumpkin/jack-o-lantern themed maps on our server ("JackOReaper", "Pumpkin", "MagicalHalloween"'), this is not an originally themed map submission. You can check if your theme is original by using this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: In my opinion, I don't think the build is very good. There were two main issues: 1) Poor theme execution and 2) Poor parkour integration. Regarding the former, I just think that the Pumpking's build is very mediocre. It's a pumpkin head with a coat and nothing else. Basically just a floating pumpkin and coat. Not very original or well thought out. Regarding the parkour integration, you had a lot of parkour just floating all around the build giving it a very messy look. Incorporate into your build better!
  • Parkour: The parkour was much more fitting for the medium difficulty do to its length and difficulty. But it was not very unenjoyable to do due to the lack of variety amongst the jumps/blocks utilized to make it. There were many instances where you would do the same jump consecutively (take this segment for example: ). It's just not fun to do the same thing over and over again. Try to incorporate a wider variety of jumps/blocks into your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.